If you’re not using landing pages in your online marketing strategy, it’s time to start.
Sales funnels are a powerful way to nurture prospective customers toward buying a particular product or service. The first stop in most sales funnels is the landing page. It’s helpful to understand what makes a landing page different regular pages on your website. Your businesses website is about everything while a good landing page is about one thing. The goal is to drive traffic to the landing page that only includes consumers who need that specific product or service. No distractions, just meet their need. Therefore a good landing page is a problem, a solution and the opportunity to have that solution on one page!
Successful landing pages should have as many of the following qualities as possible.
- Laser Focus: Landing pages are about one thing only!
- Features and Benefits: What’s in it for the page a visitor?
- Authority: Why your product or solution?
- Social Proof: Reviews and testimonials
- Scarcity: Limited time offer, limited number available
- Prominent Call to Action: above the fold, and below.
- No other exits besides the call to action.
How are you using landing pages and sales funnels? I’d love to hear your success stories. Feel free to comment below and leave example links! happy marketing.